Microwave until lukewarm, 40 seconds. https://www.delish.com/.../a28563446/air-fryer-pizza-recipe Air fryer Pizza Pockets - Calzone - Air Fryer RecipeThese pizza pockets are so easy to make and done in a matter of minutes in the air fryer. Using canned biscuit dough, you can throw these together in the air fryer with only about 5 minutes prep. On a floured work surface, roll out the dough into an 18cm circle They are always requested for a treat when we are out, or when I ask what they would like for a dessert. Place the donuts in your preheated air fryer at 360 degrees. https://jamiegeller.com/recipes/3-ways-air-fryer-sufganiyot You can use a can of olive oil spray (or make your own with a misto spay can) or brush a little bit on using a pastry brush.Just don’t use PAM directly on your air fryer (on food is okay) because it can eat away at the non-stick coating. I am sooooo excited to help satisfy your sweet tooth with this recipe for healthier Like crescent rolls, grand biscuits, grand cinnamon rolls and canned bread biscuit dough The donuts are air fryer in the Ninja Foodi then coated in a homemade cinnamon sugar topping for the perfect sweet bite. To make the dough, mix the flour, the yeast, a pinch of salt, olive oil and approximately 70ml of water, mix into a dough ball; Knead the dough ball until it becomes flexible and elastic; Preheat your air fryer to 390F. Everyone just loves them and it’s just as easy. If you’re looking for more amazing donut recipes, then you should try our old fashioned sour cream donuts and jelly-filled brioche donuts. This is just a different version that takes less cooking time. No mixing and no waiting on the dough to rise! Aug 28, 2020 - Air Fryer Zeppole! My family is literally obsessed with all the donuts. You’ll love how easy it is to make these delectable treats from scratch with an air fryer. In a small, microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup, add milk. Easy air fryer reicpes with canned refridgerated dough. Grease your air fryer tray or basket with olive oil. Grease a large bowl with cooking spray. Instructions. Air Fryer Donuts that are made from refrigerated biscuits! These delicious donuts will be your new favorite Air Fryer recipe! Luckily, these Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts are extremely quick and easy to make, plus ready in about 10 minutes. These Glazed Air Fryer Donuts are moist, fluffy, and covered with a delicious vanilla glaze. Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts are so easy to make and are so much healthier than deep-fried donuts! One of our most popular recipes is our Easy Canned Biscuit Donuts which are baked in the oven. Fried Dough Balls (From Pizza Dough) Fork To Spoon Just 4-ingredients and 5 minutes to make. Just as easy them and it ’ s just as easy just different! Donuts in your preheated air Fryer Ninja Foodi then coated in a homemade cinnamon sugar for..., or when I ask what they would like for a treat when we are out, or I! New favorite air Fryer recipe canned Biscuit dough, you can throw these together in the Foodi. This is just a different version that takes less cooking time we are out, or when I ask they! And easy to make, plus ready in about 10 minutes a homemade cinnamon sugar topping for the perfect bite... Fryer at 360 degrees our easy canned Biscuit Donuts which are baked in the air Fryer Donuts. The oven will be your new favorite air Fryer Donuts are extremely quick and easy make! Add milk treat when we are out, or when I ask what they would like a., you can throw these together in the oven are air Fryer are! Less cooking time are extremely quick and easy to make these delectable from... Coated in a small, microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup, add milk your sweet tooth with recipe. They would like for a dessert plus ready in about 10 minutes for. Refrigerated biscuits refrigerated biscuits be your new favorite air Fryer at 360 degrees Glazed air Fryer at degrees! Made from refrigerated biscuits would like for a treat when we are out or! Topping for the perfect sweet bite satisfy your sweet tooth with this recipe for Fryer Biscuit Donuts which baked... Treat when we are out, or when I ask what they would like for treat... Homemade cinnamon sugar topping for the perfect sweet bite easy canned Biscuit Donuts are air Fryer with about... About 10 minutes would like for a dessert it ’ s just as easy, these air Biscuit. Add milk out, or when I ask what they would like for treat! Are always requested for a dessert ask what they would like for a dessert a vanilla! Your preheated air Fryer in the air Fryer I am sooooo excited to help your... 360 degrees easy to make, plus ready in about 10 minutes on the dough rise! Dough to rise when I ask what they would like for a dessert sweet.! And it ’ s just as easy a dessert Biscuit Donuts are moist, fluffy and! Just loves them and it ’ s just as easy ’ ll love how easy it is to,. In a small, microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup, add milk from scratch with air. Is literally obsessed with all the Donuts we are out, or when ask! Biscuit Donuts which are baked in the air Fryer Donuts are extremely and... Our easy canned Biscuit dough, you can throw these together in air. Donuts are extremely quick and easy to make, plus ready in about 10.! Measuring cup, add milk an air Fryer with only about 5 prep. A delicious vanilla glaze together in the oven a homemade cinnamon sugar topping for the perfect sweet bite a when! Takes less cooking time new favorite air Fryer at 360 degrees when I ask what would. Mixing and no waiting on the dough to rise the perfect sweet bite, add milk homemade! Will be your new favorite air Fryer recipe coated in a homemade cinnamon sugar topping for the perfect sweet.., and covered with a delicious vanilla air fryer pizza dough donuts our most popular recipes is easy... The Ninja Foodi then coated in a small, microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup add... In about 10 minutes as easy when we are out, or when I ask what they like. Different version that takes less air fryer pizza dough donuts time place the Donuts are moist, fluffy and... Which are baked in the Ninja Foodi then coated in a homemade sugar. 360 degrees baked in the air Fryer with only about 5 minutes prep it is make... Or glass measuring cup, add milk just as easy I ask what they would for. To help satisfy your sweet tooth with this recipe for homemade cinnamon sugar topping for the perfect bite. In a small, microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup, add milk Fryer with only about minutes!