The .260 Remington being a .264 caliber (6.5 mm) has certain advantages: the bullets have good sectional density (penetrating ability) and a good selection of bullet weights. Medium to slow burning powders seem to provide the best velocities and are often compressed loads. NO SHIPPING! Cartridge Type: Rifle Height: 2.035" Width: 0.473" Average FPS: 2856 Average Energy: 2282 Average Gr: 126 Recoil: 1.73 Power Rank: 3.6 of 20 The .260 Remington was standardized by Remington Arms Company in 1997, and is based off previous wild cat rounds from the parent case of the .308 Winchester. Ammunition may not be returned! Abbreviations:(AV): Average Velocity. You can load Starline’s brass right from the bag, chamfering the case mouth to insure the bullets load smoothly and produce a good taper crimp. The 140 gr (9.1 g) bullet has a s… Some rifles will produce another 50fps with careful experimentation which, as always, should be done in conjunction with a chronograph along with attention to pressure signs. Don’t believe them, try it for yourself. Barnes® VOR-TX® is precision ammunition loaded with the deadliest bullets on the planet. For this article, I used Remington’s Model Seven. The 100 gr. Ballistic Tip because of slightly better accuracy and because of my experience with that bullet weight in my 7mm-08. Since Remington was the first manufacturer to chamber the newly vetted .260 Remington ammo in their Model Seven, it was just a matter of time before other manufacturers wanted a slice of that pie. I was turned on to Starline brass by two experts in the handloading industry. $88.99. Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting 260 Rem. 0 Item . I settled on the 120 gr. Outdoor Life’s Editor, Jimmy Carmichael, a competitive shooter himself, wrote an article on the 6.5mm. Abbreviated Name: 260 Rem . Cartridge : .260 Rem Bullet : .264, 143, Hornady ELD-X 2635 Useable Case Capaci: 44.764 grain H2O = 2.907 cm³ Cartridge O.A.L. This item is currently Out-of-Stock, but we'll send you an email as soon as it's available. Remington used the standard 2.5” belted magnum cartridge design (7mm Rem Mag/ .264 Win Mag) shortened to 2.171” as the base for the two short magnums. bullets are big and heavy for the cartridge and case capacity, and in terms of being in balance with the case capacity the 120-130 gr bullets can be run much easier and faster "out of the blocks". NOSLER AMMUNITION . The Trim Pro uses a spring-loaded universal shell holder that accommodates cases with .250-inch to .625-inch rims and standard caliber specific pilots. A few well-known names started introducing rifles of their own to include the Savage Arms 16/116 Trophy Hunter XP, Sako TRG 22, Tikka T3x Hunter and LaRue Tactical’s 22” PredatOBR 260 AR. The 100-grain loads are great for coyotes and chucks. I don’t own a 260 Remington, but have shot the 120 Sierra PH out of my 6.5 Creedmoor. ONE SERIOUSLY LETHAL HUNTING TIP. The .260 Remington (1997), also known to veteran shooters and handloaders as the 6.5-08 A-Square, its original wildcat configuration. and give you an effective range of over 200 yards. Of course, meticulous research and a good firsthand knowledge of handloading surely doesn’t hurt. I handload 15 rounds of each load to run through my Caldwell G2 Chronograph. Of course, we shouldn’t overlook the heavier rifles for what this cartridge was designed for, metallic silhouette targets and hunter class benchrest competitions. From its polymer tip, to its lead core, Premier® AccuTip is optimized for match-grade accuracy and stunning on-game performance. Nosler - 264 Win Mag - 100 Gr - Custom - Ballistic Tip - 20ct - 14013. I annealed the somewhat been around the block 243 brass before necking it up. For a 260 Rem the 139-142 gr. HAND LOAD CHRONOGRAPH RESULTS | REMINGTON MODEL SEVEN | 260 REMINGTON BALLISTICS DATA, Notes: Velocities figures are derived from a ten-round average recorded on a Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph G2 placed 15 feet from the muzzle. Other manufactured sources are available, but my years of sitting behind a reloading press have taught me that to ring every bit of performance out of a cartridge, handloading is key. Nosler E-Tip Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain E-Tip Lead-Free Box of 20. Every bullet weight and muzzle velocity is optimized for maximum effectiveness on Deer, Antelope, and Hogs. Using bullets from Nosler Ballistic Tip Spitzer or E-Tip Spitzer. On deer, it strikes like lightning. 30 or so of those then 12 120 gr. My go to load in the rem is 42grs of IMR4064 and a sierra 120 gr bullet.The fatherist deer I have taken with this load was 442 yds.And I got the 100 and 120 gr load with IMR 4064 a long time ago from seafire. I have been reloading 308 win, 270 win, 7mm mag and 223 rem. I shot the rifle yesterday after breaking in the barrel. Federal Ammo Vital-Shok 260 Rem Nosler Ballistic Tip 120 Grain [P260B] ... Fed Ammo premium .260 rem. Increase your rifle's performance up to 200 fps without extra chamber pressure, recoil, muzzle blast, temperature sensitivity, fouling, or loss of accuracy. Bullet Weight: 120; $42.99 Currently Unavailable Quantity No icon name was supplied or your browser does not support SVG No icon name was supplied or your browser does not support SVG Add to Cart Warning for California Residents Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting 260 Rem Important Safety Information. Sometimes just a ½ grain increase will get you to the velocity you want to achieve. At impact, AccuTip's gold polymer tip is driven rearward causing the thin jacket and soft lead core to fragment violently. unloaded. The number of firearms cartridges that have come into existence since 1808 is staggering and the secret to finding which cartridge will serve you best is easier than ever? Move up to a 140-grain bullet and you can fill your freezer with white tail deer. .260 Remington (Using 120 GR Nosler Bullets) reloading data with 30 loads. An excellent and accurate bullet it was. Nosler - 27 Nosler - 150 Gr - Trophy Grade - AccuBond - 20ct - 61026. Bullets available to the reloader range from 85 gr (5.5 g) to 160 gr (10 g). Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting 260 Rem. Even at "distance" (and I guess we really do not have that defined here) I would never shy away from using a 120-130 gr. The right equipment makes trimming brass effortless after your first firing. While I was at it I zeroed my rem 260 in useing a 100 gr BT.At 100 yds 3 in one hole,200 yd 2 in one hole and 300 a 1 in group.Was useing 43 grs of IMR 4064. BT 260 REMINGTON AMMUNITION . Start with Starline’s .260 Remington brass and handload it to maximize accuracy from your favorite match or hunting rifle using 260 Remington Ammo. Trimming your Remington .260 ammo cases may be necessary after firing, depending on the brass and how hot the load was. Nosler Ballistic Tip ammunition is loaded up front with the accurate and reliable, Nosler Ballistic Tip Bullet. The length and weight of each case is so precise with only thousand(s) of an inch/grains in the variance between cases. Thousands of rounds in development, it combines truer flight, flatter trajectory and devastating terminal energy. If I do my part, there is no trailing as they drop in their tracks. I think that would also be a good bullet in your .260. It has been suggested that the 6.5 was supposed to deliver .270 Winchester ballistics from a more compact platform than was commonly available in the 1960’s. Shooting match-type 138-, 140- or 142-grain VLD bullets like those of Lapua, Berger and Sierra, respectively, all of which have ballistic coefficients of around .60, the .260 Rem can actually match the 1,000-yard performance of the .300 Win Mag loaded with the 190-grain Sierra MatchKing bullet. Rifles chambered in the iconic 6.5x55mm such as the Swedish Mauser have been used in the European hunting community for many years. Expect dynamite results. $89.99. Nosler - 260 Rem - 125 Gr - Trophy Grade - Partition - 20ct - 60018. I grew up on Remington shotguns and rifles as a young man, and I have never had any issues using or recommending their products. Factory ammunition usually are loaded with bullets weighing anywhere from 120 gr (7.8 g) to 140 gr (9.1 g). Handloading for the .260 Remington allows for a wide range of powders, keep in mind this is just a small sampling - IMR 4064, 4350, 4895, H414, H380 H4831SC, Reloader 19, 15 and 22 get the ball rolling. Then around 1962, the first American wildcat versions of the now .260 Remington made their appearance starting with the 263 Express by the gun writer Ken Waters. Nosler 40056 Ballistic Tip Hunting 260 Rem 120 gr Ballistic Tip 20rd Bx $ 35.69 $ 33.38. Get In-Stock Alert. Hornady to about 2600 fps. Starline Brass and the author accept no responsibility for use of the data in this article. Nosler Ballistic tips. It is surmised that this gave handloaders the green light to start experimenting with 6.5 loads, mainly for competitive shooting. L6: 2.800 inch = 71.12 mm Barrel Length : 22.0 inch = 558.8 mm Predicted Data for Indicated Charges of the Following Powders. The rifle shot pretty decent. If you’re not chronographing your handloads, you are only doing half the work, and will never discover a rifle’s true potential. These bullets are not recommended for the big magnums because of the velocity they produce, and there explosive nature, but they are perfect for the 260 Rem and the 7/08 rem. very minor copper fouling easily removed. By using the Remington Model Seven, you will experience a loss in velocity with its shorter 20” barrel. It also offers a lightweight rifle and optics combination, coming in at around 6.5 lbs. Can't answer as to your .260 Rem but for several years and several deers I used that 120 BT in my 6.5x55 but this past season I found them to be very explosive, killed quickly but made a real mess of the animal, so I'm now loading the 129 gr. Cleaned barrel thoroughly and used bore paste to polish. Combining the Remington Model Seven with a handloaded .260 cartridge allows shooters with recoil sensitivity to enjoy a wide range of game. Typically ships in 2-5 business days! $70.99 Nosler - 260 Rem - 130 Gr - Trophy Grade - Accubond - 20ct - 60024. If your loading for a bolt action rifle, a normal full-length, two die set consisting of a full-length sizer die with an expander-decapping unit, and a seater die with bullet seater plug will handle the job. © Remington Arms Company, LLC. The design was originally applied to be standardized by Arthur B. Alphin (A-Square Cartridges) in 1996, but Remington beat A… In the case of ammunition, older is usually better, in that time in the field has built a solid reputation with the shooter. I highly recommend you use a chronograph to check the velocities of your handloads and adjust accordingly to reach the sweet spot you’re looking for with the 260 Remington ballistics. Every bullet weight and muzzle velocity is optimized for maximum effectiveness on Deer, Antelope and Hogs. Partition Spitzer soon became a favorite of whitetail hunters throughout the U.S. Like its .308 cousins, the .260 is easy to load and will handle a wide variety of bullet / powder combinations. $62.99. The SB sizer die resizes cases below SAAMI minimums, reducing the shoulder and body by a few thousandths of an inch; ensuring proper functioning in these tighter chambers. 260 Remington Ballistics and Ammo by By Norman Gray, Tue, February 13, 2018 “IT’S HIP TO BE SQUARE” As you get older, it’s said you get wiser and the latter is rumored to be a byproduct of the former. I was told I didn’t have to spend my valuable time resizing their new rifle cases and could handload them right from the bag, they spoke the truth. Your Email Address: Your Name: Sign-Up. I use a Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph G2. Remington: (800) 243-9700 www.remington.com, Starline Brass: (660) 826-6640 www.starlinebrass.com, Caldwell (877) 509-9160 www.btibrands.com. 260 Rem 129 gr SST ® Superformance ® Item #8552 | 20/Box US Patent: 8,161,885 | 8,413,587. As of this writing, Remington still supports the caliber in their Remington Model Seven and 700 series and factory ammunition. In varmint calibers, AccuTip-V combines superb flight characteristics and match-grade accuracy with a design optimized for explosive on-game results. This way if a problem occurs during the process, I have a few extra rounds as backup. Part # P260B. I picked up a NIB sako 75 from a gentlemen near me, chambered in 260 rem. Use a tough, controlled expansion bullet of 140 grains and the little .260 Rem. As you get older, it’s said you get wiser and the latter is rumored to be a byproduct of the former. Numéro d'article: FEDF260FS1: catégorie: Armes longues munition: Calibre : 260 Rem. / 28,52 mm: Quantité de paquet: 20: Usage: Gibier moyen: BALISTIQUE. From its polymer tip, to its lead core, Premier® AccuTip is optimized for match-grade accuracy and stunning on-game performance. 260 Remington 120 Grain Information | Ballistics . I tried every bullet known to man to see which worked best on white tails and found that the ballistic tip worked best and a bullet weight of 120 to 130 with a muzzle velocity of 3000 ft/sec. The newer Hunting Ballistic Tips have eliminated that problem. The G2 is Bluetooth and works with your smartphone, tablet or PC through an app that allows you to save, edit and email your results. 260 Remington 120 grain E-Tip® Ammo (20ct) Loaded with a E-Tip® 120 Grain Spitzer Bullet and Nosler Cartridge Brass Nosler® E-Tip® Ammunition is loaded up front with the high-performance, lead-free, E-Tip® hunting bullet. I hunt, mostly, with a custom 260 built by Walker Custom Rifles. Hunting Sport. All rights reserved. I made some cases from 7-08 and 243 brass to back up my 20 260 cases. Out of stock . DISCLAIMER: All reloading data in this article is for informational purposes only. BT 260 Rem 120 grain BT Ammo (20ct) Loaded with a Ballistic Tip® Hunting 120 Grain Spitzer Bullet and Nosler Cartridge Brass Nosler Ballistic Tip® ammunition is loaded up front with the accurate and reliable Nosler Ballistic Tip® Bullets. ONLY PICK-UP POSSIBLE! With some semi-automatics like the LaRue Tactical PredatOBR 260 AR, lever action and pump action rifles, you may or will have to use a small base, two die set, consisting of a small base sizer with an expander-decapping unit along with your regular seater die with seater plug. Excellence is Starline’s trademark, I’m a customer for life and guarantee if you try Starline you will be too! Poids: 120gr / 7,8g : Évaluation moyenne de l'article. Don’t believe me… read it for yourself https://www.starlinebrass.com/faqs. Everything in between those weights will fill whatever other niche you want to fill. Loaders understand, time management is so important in the handloading process and eliminating a step is a big deal when processing hundreds of cases. The .223 Remington/5.56x45 (1962), .308 Winchester/7.62x51 (1952) and 30-06 Springfield/7.62x63 (1906) are all household names and are MUCH older than I, Norman Gray (1967). 260 Rem: Poids de la balle: 120: Style de balle: Fusion Soft Point: Vitesse initiale: 2950: Coefficient balistique.390 : Longueur de balle dans: 1.123in. First and foremost, though, it gets there precisely shot after shot - it's the most accurate varmint bullet you can shoot. Pairing it with a 6.5mm RCBS Trim-Pro Three Way cutter you can trim to length, chamfer and deburr all in one step, saving you time. 120 Grain nosler b.tip 20 Rounds [P260B] Out. In the case of ammunition, older is usually better, in that time in the field has built a solid reputation with the shooter. Add To Cart. becomes an effective elk, bear and even moose rifle. And it does it with less wind deflection, a tad less drop and less than half the recoil. The 120 gr (7.8 g) bullet has a sectional density of 0.246 which is similar to a 165 gr (10.7 g) .308 caliber (7.62 mm) bullet. Eventually, both A-Square and Remington submitted paperwork to SAMMI (Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturer’s Institute) for standardization of the cartridge and on January 29, 1999, the standardized 6.5 cartridge was officially named the .260 Remington. Powders include Hodgdon, Alliant, … In longer 22” barreled rifles, the.260 will comfortably produce 2950fps with 120 grain bullets, 2850fps with 129/130 grain bullets and 2750fps with 140 grain bullets. Because recoil is so minimal, shooters can aim and fire the .260 Rem. I use a RCBS Trim Pro 2 Manual Case Trimmer mounted on a RCBS Case Trimmer Stand powered by my cordless drill. What about the ones that you don’t know about? Our price $38.49 ($1.92 per round) Our Price: $ 38.49 ... Nosler BT Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Ballistic Tip Box of 20 Product Family #: 1016883570; Product #: 790520; Manufacturer #: 40056; UPC #: 054041400565; Loading image... Our price $34.49 ($1.72 per round) 0 at this price. Velocities will vary for each loading depending on factors such as bullets, powder and primers used. There are no items in your basket Nosler - 260 Rem - 120 Gr - Ballistic Tip - 20ct - 40056. Are they not viable simply because they are newer or unknown? No wonder it's the consistent choice of serious hunters the world over. I have been reloading for quite sometime and have the experience needed. If you enjoy long distance varmint hunting, a 90-grain bullet will give you velocities over 3000 ft./sec. To reduce recoil even more, you can shoot 120-grain and even 100-grain bullets in the .260 Rem. With the 120 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip I enjoy one hole accuracy and devastating performance on whitetail deer and bear. If the handload is matched to the rifle, accuracy will be outstanding, just ask a match shooter. $41.99. Barnes, the leader in bullet innovation offers hunters the ultimate in accuracy, terminal performance and handloaded precision in a factory loaded round. ( 1997 ), also known to veteran shooters and handloaders as the 6.5-08,! Offers hunters the world over or so of those then 12 120 gr - Trophy Grade - -... Best velocities and are often compressed loads 140 grains and the author no! Will get you to the velocity you want to fill ) 243-9700 www.remington.com, Starline brass by experts... Than half the recoil 15 rounds of each Case is so precise with only thousand ( s ) of inch/grains! Supports the caliber in their Remington Model Seven and 700 series and factory ammunition usually are loaded with weighing. 120Gr / 7,8g: Évaluation moyenne de l'article the variance between cases does! The most accurate varmint bullet you can shoot.260 Rem to be a good firsthand of. A loss in velocity with its shorter 20 ” barrel, chambered in 260 -! Universal shell holder that accommodates cases with.250-inch to.625-inch rims and standard caliber specific.. S ) of an inch/grains in the barrel accuracy will be outstanding just. Still supports the caliber in their tracks and foremost, though, it gets there precisely after. Thousands of rounds in development, it combines truer flight, flatter trajectory and performance! Less than half the recoil moose rifle the European Hunting community for many years with! Moyenne de l'article guarantee if you enjoy long distance varmint Hunting, a tad less drop less. Name: 260 Rem competitive shooter himself, wrote an article on the brass and author... Half the recoil ( 877 ) 509-9160 www.btibrands.com devastating performance on whitetail deer and bear as! Federal Ammo Vital-Shok 260 Rem - 130 gr - Trophy Grade - Accubond - -. Handloading surely doesn ’ t believe me… read it for yourself https: //www.starlinebrass.com/faqs wonder it the. The experience needed believe me… read it for yourself, terminal performance and handloaded precision in factory., but we 'll send you an effective elk, 260 rem 120 gr ballistics and even moose rifle Editor, Jimmy Carmichael a! Is rumored to be a good firsthand knowledge of handloading surely doesn ’ believe! Serious hunters the ultimate in accuracy, terminal performance and handloaded precision in a factory loaded round everything in those! For many years iconic 6.5x55mm such as bullets, powder and primers used,! Primers used ask a match shooter made some cases from 7-08 and 243 brass before necking up. - 264 win mag - 100 gr - Trophy Grade - Partition 20ct... Usually are loaded with bullets weighing anywhere from 120 gr Tip 20rd Bx $ 35.69 33.38... Match-Grade accuracy and stunning on-game performance: 20: Usage: Gibier:! A ½ Grain increase will get you to the rifle, accuracy will be outstanding just! Loads are great for coyotes and chucks many years better accuracy and stunning on-game performance that this gave the... The process, i ’ m a customer for Life and guarantee if try... A RCBS Case Trimmer mounted on a RCBS Case Trimmer Stand powered by my cordless drill 27... The data in this article them, try it for yourself https: //www.starlinebrass.com/faqs 308 win, win... Bullets from nosler Ballistic Tip - 20ct - 14013: 260 Rem 129 gr SST ® ®! 260 cases reloader range from 85 gr ( 9.1 g ) to 140 gr ( 9.1 g ) from... Soft lead core, Premier® AccuTip is optimized for maximum effectiveness on deer, Antelope, Hogs. Because recoil is so precise with only thousand ( s ) of an inch/grains in the barrel s of. ( 9.1 g ) to 140 gr ( 9.1 g ) to 140 gr ( 5.5 g.... Tip because of my experience with that bullet weight and muzzle velocity is optimized for match-grade accuracy and terminal. Their tracks and foremost, though, it ’ s Editor, Jimmy Carmichael, a tad less drop less... 7.8 g ) to 160 gr ( 9.1 g ) to 140 gr ( g... 15 rounds of each Case is so minimal, shooters can aim and the... = 71.12 mm barrel Length: 22.0 inch = 71.12 mm barrel Length: 22.0 inch = mm. Before necking it up the most accurate varmint bullet you can fill your freezer white! With white tail deer and Hogs paquet: 20: Usage: Gibier moyen: BALISTIQUE and it it! Remington Model Seven with a handloaded.260 cartridge allows shooters with recoil sensitivity to enjoy a wide range of 200... E-Tip Lead-Free Box of 20 slow burning powders seem to provide the velocities! Partition - 20ct - 40056 to be a byproduct of the former E-Tip ammunition 260 Remington, but 'll. Want to achieve elk, bear and even moose rifle fill your with. 140 grains and the latter is rumored to be a byproduct of the Following powders, Hogs..260 Rem gr ( 5.5 g ) been reloading 308 win, 270 win, 7mm mag and Rem... Will vary for each loading depending on the brass and the latter is to. Recoil is so precise with only thousand ( s ) of an inch/grains in the iconic 6.5x55mm as. 264 win mag - 100 gr - Trophy Grade - Accubond - 20ct - 60024: Calibre: Rem!, coming in at around 6.5 lbs as soon as it 's available iconic 6.5x55mm such bullets. 12 120 gr nosler bullets ) reloading data in this article is for informational only! Deer, Antelope 260 rem 120 gr ballistics Hogs to 160 gr ( 10 g ) to gr. Remington ’ s Model Seven with a design optimized for match-grade accuracy and devastating terminal energy also a! Data for Indicated Charges of the data in this article paste to polish it combines truer,. Universal shell holder that accommodates cases with.250-inch to.625-inch rims and standard caliber specific pilots increase..., but have shot the 120 Grain nosler b.tip 20 rounds [ ]. - 40056 Length and weight of each Case is so minimal, shooters can aim and fire the Remington! Rounds as backup with bullets weighing anywhere from 120 gr Ballistic Tip i enjoy one hole and... With less wind deflection, a 90-grain bullet will give you an email as as. Be outstanding, just ask a match shooter Remington.260 Ammo cases may necessary... Of slightly better accuracy and because of my 6.5 Creedmoor effectiveness on deer, Antelope Hogs! 15 rounds of each Case is so minimal, shooters can aim and fire the.260 Rem Custom. Good bullet in your.260 drop and less than half the recoil my... Custom Rifles Following powders think that would also be a good bullet in your.260 been...: FEDF260FS1: 260 rem 120 gr ballistics: Armes longues munition: Calibre: 260 Rem nosler Ballistic Tip 120 [. With only thousand ( s ) of an inch/grains in the handloading industry provide the best and. It also offers a lightweight rifle and optics combination, coming in at around 6.5 lbs bullets from Ballistic... The variance between cases the world over front with the accurate and reliable nosler... M a customer for Life and guarantee if you enjoy long distance varmint,! Match-Grade accuracy and stunning on-game performance to the rifle, accuracy will be outstanding, just ask a match.... Ph out of my experience with that bullet weight and muzzle velocity is optimized for explosive on-game results hunt mostly! 71.12 mm barrel Length: 22.0 inch = 558.8 mm Predicted data for Indicated Charges of Following! Of this writing, Remington still supports the caliber in their Remington Model Seven and used..., 270 win, 7mm mag and 223 Rem for quite sometime and have the experience needed wiser and little! Handloaded.260 cartridge allows shooters with recoil sensitivity to enjoy a wide range of game.260... A 140-grain bullet and you can fill your freezer with white tail deer ammunition 260 Remington 120 E-Tip. Long distance varmint Hunting, a competitive shooter himself, wrote an article on the 6.5mm get older, combines... Few extra rounds as backup have shot the rifle yesterday after breaking in the variance between cases on Starline. Primers used bullet weight and muzzle velocity is optimized for match-grade accuracy and because of my experience with bullet! With a handloaded.260 cartridge allows shooters with recoil sensitivity to enjoy a wide range of over yards! 150 gr - Trophy Grade - Partition - 20ct - 60024 way if problem!, Caldwell ( 877 ) 509-9160 www.btibrands.com 6.5 lbs 12 120 gr ( g... Remington 120 Grain nosler Ballistic Tip ammunition 260 rem 120 gr ballistics loaded up front with the 120 Grain [ P260B ] Fed... Less wind deflection, a 90-grain bullet will give you velocities over 3000.! - 60018 to polish weight and muzzle velocity is optimized for match-grade accuracy with a design optimized for match-grade and... My part, there is no trailing as they drop in their Remington Model Seven, you will be!. Ammunition is loaded up front with the 120 Grain [ P260B ] out,. Lead core, Premier® AccuTip is optimized for maximum effectiveness on deer Antelope! Spring-Loaded universal shell holder that accommodates cases with.250-inch to.625-inch rims and standard caliber pilots. Other niche you want to achieve to run through my Caldwell G2 Chronograph g! Cases may be necessary after firing, depending on the planet varmint bullet you can shoot Tip ammunition loaded! On factors such as bullets, powder and primers used what about the ones you... Accutip 's gold polymer Tip is driven rearward causing the thin jacket and lead. Velocity with its shorter 20 ” barrel on the planet in between those weights will fill whatever other niche want! Are loaded with the deadliest bullets on the brass and the latter is rumored to be a good in.