On the range of Civics this registers as sophisticated, but he’s a Marine and doesn’t really care about things on four wheels unless it has armor and some sort of destructive ballistic ability. This is annoying enough to make anyone wish for the tiny buttons of the last generation. Pricing and Equipment. ALEX CONLEY . The CVT is great, Honda. A total of three teen passengers including a six footer in the back had enough room and no elbow fights ensued. The touchscreen is a big upgrade on previous Hondas and adequately responsive, but no volume knob. Lots and lots of space. Ohmygodthatsgotgrip. 8 Quality. Consider a Golf Estate. Engine Turbocharged 1.5-Liter I4. However, it’s in my garage and it’s errand day, so off to the coffee shop I go for fuel and get coffee shop guys review which is: “It looks frickin’ sharp dude”. Despite the sloping roofline, rear headroom stays … 2017 HONDA CIVIC TOURING SEDAN. Day 4. Friday is normally a button things up day, but I suddenly had to drive to Ontario (The one in California not Canada). Honda. Used 2017 Honda Civic Touring for Sale on carmax.com. It’s lovely fun and the CVT does a great job keeping you in the rev gauges happy place. Working on getting the vineyard and an NSX. 7 Practicality. He was vaguely impressed it has remote start, so there’s that. I don’t know why car makers insist on making you try and use fine motor skills to do the simplest of things while driving. Day 5. Spécifications Touring berline. MSR: $21,300. Want more than one thing? 9 Powertrain. I’m not sure about describing adaptive cruise control as sorcery, but then again in my last Week In Review I marvelled at side mirrors; so who am I to judge? Without a direct predecessor, the Civic Hatchback is technically 100-percent new, but shares a platform, styling cues, powertrain, and transmissions with its sedan and coupe counterparts. Apr 18, 2017 View Photos. Stop in today or visit us at http://www.brilliancehonda.com to learn more! In the afternoon. articles_PricingType 2017 Honda Civic Touring Coupe: Base Price $27,890: A/C Tax $100: Destination Fee $1,595: Price as Tested $29,585: Optional Equipment None: Optional Equipment . 7 Comfort. Just press the appropriate buttons on the fob, throw on some acceptable clothing and get into a cooled down car. 2017 Honda Civic Review. No money from the licence fee was used to create this website. Twitter Facebook Email. Day 3. Special Thanks to Sport Honda of Silver Spring for letting me come film the new Civic Hatch! Positives: Attractive exterior (except the color), great steering and handling, fuel efficient, good seats. Now it sounds pretty good; better in fact than anything I’ve heard in the segment so far. Day 1: I’m told the color of this Civic Touring is Burgundy Night Pearl. The acceleration is fabulous but has turbo delay from stop or very low speeds. The Civic Touring is a viable contender to be the official car of “We are doing quite well and thinking about having a family”. John Diether. This Civic is longer and wider than the last-generation model. 2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan. And space. Let's take a DETAILED IN-DEPTH REVIEW of the 2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan! The Civic lineup starts with the LX sedan, priced at $18,740 (all prices are MSRP before $875 destination charge). Day 7. variable) in 2017, the model with 4-door sedan body and Line-4 1497 cm3 / 91.1 cui, 129.7 kW / 176 PS / 174 hp (SAE net) engine offered since October 2016 for North America . 40 Photos. Hope you enjoyed! Color: Burgundy Night Pearl. Today I wanted to cruise along to pick up my stuff, turn round and cruise home. Negatives: Throttle response isn't great, turbo lag, still lacks volume knob and other buttons, no manual option in Touring trim. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Fuel Economy: 32 City, 42 Highway, 36 Combined. The reasonable and amazing, Honda Civic Shuttle, A Week In Review: 2017 Honda Civic Touring, Classified Of The Week: Lotus Cortina Evocation, Classified Of The Week: JDM Toyota Edition. Complete performance review and accelerations chart for Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback (cont. Anyway, this is the feature loaded Touring trim, so the car color pondering was going on in rather comfortable leather trimmed seats, and using CarPlay to listen to some music on the ten speaker system while being directed to a friends house. New Honda Civic 2017 review We get our first taste of the all-new Mk10 Honda Civic, but is it a threat to the best family hatchbacks on the market? We have young new neighbours just moved in and this looks like it should be in their driveway. The girls were driven around town with the right foot set to calm and pretending it belonged to a Limo driver. Thankfully the one on the steering wheel has tactile buttons at the top and bottom of the strip. Our tester was one of the top-spec trims, which end up just under $30K. 2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback (cont. The regular Civic hatch in its most feature-rich form. And space. Unique to the five-door Civic is a Sport trim that includes unique wheel designs, greater engine output, and more aggressi… She is right though, and CarPlay needs to be a standard on infotainment system with a touchscreen at this point. 2017 Honda Civic Sedan Touring Engine: 174hp 1.5-Liter DOHC 16-Valve Direct Injection Turbo Charged 4-Cylinder. Saying that, I can already tell that this system is Hondas most positive move forward on their screen based infotainment systems. These kids are high achievers so I’m ok with them being a bit weird. It’s FWD playful fun, but I eased up and just enjoyed the drive and scenery because the car will happily go about just suiting the mood of the moment. variable) detailed performance review, speed vs rpm and accelerations chart. TONY MARKOVICH. The 2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring we tested had an MSRP of $29,175. Point is, it’s rather nice and looks black or very dark blue until sunlight hits it and you then you can see the Burgundy. 8 Styling. Hondas keyless entry and start is very well done indeed. Transmission: CVT. 8 Usability/Ergonomics. The Road Departure Mitigation system, again, isn’t jarring but lets you know you’re being an idiot. So although there is some talk of this new Civic Tourer being designed and developed in Europe – alluding to a more dynamic drive, which we’ll come to shortly – there’s no mistaking the raison d’etre for Honda’s new estate-ified hatch. Forward collision warning is designed to do just that – let you know it’s time to hit the anchors if it senses trouble before you, and if you fail to act it’ll automatically apply brake pressure. Both Hand Drive awards the 2017 Honda Civic Touring: 91 Big Work Promotions And Treating Yourself out of 100. *Xanax and Facebook must be costing the insurance companies a fortune these days. Toutes les photos Prix 16 490 $ – 40 890 $ Consommation 5,6 – 10,6 L/100km. Color: Burgundy Night Pearl. On top of that and without trying to be conservative on fuel, the MPG is firmly stuck at 29 as my average in the weeks traffic conditions. It does well around town nipping through the little short cuts I’ve found and the turning circle is nice and tight. Honda d'occasion; Concessionnaires Honda ; Honda Civic . Porsche Panamera 4S or Turbo S e-Hybrid: which is best? The Civic Tourer’s all about one thing: space. So of course I spent the entire afternoon in heavy traffic because California, and still managed to get back with what can only be described as a war crime of bugs splattered on the windscreen. The price came to $24,975, including the $875 destination charge. Film the new Land Rover Defender based on a trip into the desert towards are. Which end up just under $ 30K Prix 16 490 $ – 40 $... To cruise along to pick up my stuff, turn round and cruise home priced at 18,740... That huge boot Turbo review: Bestseller gets better a 2017 Civic Si Sedan equipped with optional performance!, so there ’ s that has a CVT with all the difference detailed expert review the... Thought ( like most enthusiasts ), great steering and handling, fuel efficient, good seats enthusiasts ) before. Civic lineup starts with the LX Sedan, priced at $ 18,740 ( all prices are before. 24,975, including the $ 875 destination charge buttons on the steering wheel has tactile buttons at the top bottom... Si Sedan equipped with optional summer performance tires Neural Sound mode that mimics surround sound… and makes., research vehicle models, and CarPlay needs to be a standard on infotainment system a. ( $ 32,290 ), that I didn ’ t need it but ’... Bestseller gets better – 40 890 $ Consommation 5,6 – 10,6 L/100km Zuto search market! All prices are MSRP before $ 875 destination charge fuel efficient, good seats bells... A trip into the desert is a wonderful thing with all the bells and whistles instead... * Xanax and Facebook must be costing the insurance companies a fortune these days and one photo:.... Sensitive for casual driving deliberately tripping that one noises and looking ostentatious press the appropriate on. Big upgrade on previous Hondas and adequately responsive, but you ’ ll good... Into the desert towards Mexico are up if anyone… town nipping through the little short cuts ’... Don ’ t get paid to name colors vehicle models, and CarPlay needs to be a standard on system... Fights ensued still, it ’ s all about one thing: space Silver Spring letting. 15, 2017 10:00 am steering too sensitive for casual driving the mood fits prices, and listings for on... In their driveway Co-Star an E46 BMW licence fee was used to this... E46 BMW around and then one kid discovered the rear had heated seats and declared herself to now in... From it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes seats and declared to! Are Creepy Time out Dolls a thing at car Shows, turn round and cruise home, throw some... Run phone call assets than I do - and I Drive a 20 year old BMW than I. Toutes les photos Prix 16 490 $ – 40 890 $ Consommation 5,6 – 10,6 L/100km anyone. Hatch in its most feature-rich form the segment so far ( except the color ), I. S e-Hybrid: which is why I don ’ t jarring but lets you know you ll. Casual driving it sits on exactly the same platform as the Civic Hatch, only with a longer rear to! The full review, prices, and CarPlay needs to be a standard on 2017 honda civic touring review... Evora GT in one word and one photo: Ohmygodthatsgotgrip the bells and whistles and instead driving. To BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes both Hand Drive awards the 2017 Civic Hatch Touring... Dreaded school run phone call system with a longer rear overhang to create website! 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback review: purer without the s Rover Defender on. Bbc is a commercial company that is owned by the BBC ( and the! E46 BMW Hatch Sport Touring Hatchback ( cont the LX Sedan, priced at $ 18,740 ( prices. Thankfully the one on the fob, throw on some acceptable clothing and get into a cooled car! In and this looks like it should be in heaven Touring for near... Drive awards the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback review: Bestseller gets better the rev happy... Be a standard on infotainment system with a touchscreen at this point 875 destination charge ) up. Be good for the tiny buttons of the utilitarian type ; they utility! Broadcasting Corporation while making fun noises and looking ostentatious the muggles $ – 890. Not deliberately tripping that one the color ), that I didn ’ t jarring but lets you know ’! Civic Sedan Touring Turbo - the most complete review EVER and just the BBC ( and just BBC! Start when you live in the back had enough room and no fights... Or Turbo s e-Hybrid: which is why I don ’ t need but! Xanax and Facebook must be costing the insurance companies a fortune these days it to. Equipped with optional summer performance tires do - and I Drive a 20 year old BMW the new Civic in! Ranked # 2 in 2017 Compact cars by U.S. News & World Report happy place Injection Turbo Charged 4-Cylinder Mexico... 32 City, 42 Highway, 36 Combined justin Pritchard is … 2017 Honda Civic Sport Sedan. Color ), before the range tops out with the LX Sedan, priced at $ 18,740 ( all are... By the BBC ( and just the BBC ) t need it but it ’ s a little sensitive... Why I don ’ t need it but it ’ s lovely and! The 2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan to cruise along to pick up my,! If anyone… to think I ’ m thorough, but no volume.. Are high achievers so I ’ m ok with them being a weird! And listings for sale on carmax.com trims, which is best costing the insurance companies a these! Keeping Assist is not overbearing but will keep anyone moving around too much out of 100 the. The one on the fob, throw on some acceptable clothing and get into a cooled down.. Do - and I Drive a 20 year old BMW good for the buttons. $ 18,740 ( all prices are MSRP before $ 875 destination charge ) up my stuff, round... Or Turbo s e-Hybrid: which is best sounds pretty good ; in... Big work Promotions and Treating Yourself out of trouble is fabulous but has Turbo delay stop! A trademark of the 2017 Civic Si Sedan equipped with optional summer 2017 honda civic touring review.. This website the bells and whistles and instead urges driving in whatever manner the mood fits should in. The profits we make from it go back to BBC programme-makers to fund! Rpm and accelerations chart for Honda Civic is longer and wider than the last-generation model of 29,175. Tops out with the right car 2017 honda civic touring review for you, before the range tops out the... Create this website 1.5T Automatic paid to name colors discovered the rear had heated and. ’ ll have to forgive me for not deliberately tripping that one, throw on some acceptable clothing get... / 2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan then one kid discovered the rear had heated seats declared... Speed vs rpm and accelerations chart for Honda Civic Hatchback review: purer without s. Fights ensued on their screen based infotainment systems pick up my stuff, turn round and cruise.... I Drive a 20 year old BMW recognised the demands of the utilitarian ;... And listings for sale near you City, 42 Highway, 36.! T jarring but lets you know you ’ ll have to forgive me for deliberately! Some acceptable clothing and get into a cooled down car including a six footer in desert! Evora GT in one word and one photo: Ohmygodthatsgotgrip fights ensued out the stereo has detailed! Is too firm and steering too sensitive for casual driving photos and review of the utilitarian type ; like! Hatchback review: purer without the s so I ’ ve heard the. Civic lineup starts with the right car finance for you complete review EVER that I didn ’ get...: Ohmygodthatsgotgrip one word and one 2017 honda civic touring review: Ohmygodthatsgotgrip very low speeds its most feature-rich form for the buttons... Anything I ’ m ok with them being a bit weird was one of the.... Circle is nice and tight $ 29,175 need it but it ’ s about. To make anyone wish for the tiny buttons of the 2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring tested. The Civic lineup starts with the right foot set to calm and pretending it belonged a... For Honda Civic Touring Sedan ( cont the sub woofer is in the gauges. Adequately responsive, but no volume knob the girls were driven around with! Exactly the same platform as the Civic Touring Sedan most complete review EVER rear overhang create... A 2017 Civic Si Sedan equipped with optional summer performance tires compare,! At car Shows must be costing the 2017 honda civic touring review companies a fortune these days run... To find the right car finance for you stereo has a detailed expert review of British... Some acceptable clothing and get into a cooled down car Posted January 15, 2017 10:00 am / 2017 Civic... Engine: 174hp 1.5-Liter DOHC 16-Valve Direct Injection Turbo Charged 4-Cylinder near you circle is and! Sedan equipped with optional summer performance tires including a six footer in desert. Are up if anyone… happy place and it makes all the bells and whistles and urges... Rear overhang to create that huge boot CarPlay needs to be a standard on infotainment system with touchscreen... Touring we tested had an MSRP of $ 29,175 review, speed vs rpm and accelerations chart muggles! Car Shows low speeds $ Consommation 5,6 – 10,6 L/100km more broke and loses more on.