By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 1064. AGL SSJ2 Caulifla & PHY Kale Berserk EZA coming on the 16th And a new skill orb event I dunno in what timeline did Phy Fat Buu awakening arrives. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Among the very top of Dokkan support Cards, this Kid Buu is able to fit into any Team as his Passive Skill only has an HP condition. So fun. - Berserker - Warriors of Universe 6 - Battlefield Diva - The Saiyan Lineage - Prepared for Battle - Tournament of Power Universe Survival Saga - Pure Saiyans - Universe 6 - Exploding Rage Very impressed. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Perilous_Potential_Strength_Kale_(Berserk)?oldid=1240343, Causes immense damage to enemy; DEF -30% for 1 turn, ATK +100%; launches an additional attack which has a high chance. Oct 30, 2017 1,839. 140 10509 11327 12144 12962 14962 18362 9532 10274 11015 11757 13757 16757 3809 4105 4402 4698 6698 9298 Kale and caulifla eza. “Cinema is a matter of what’s in the frame and what’s out.” – Martin Scorsese 130 Lv. His overall performance is comparable to UR Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Super PHY but with better DEF stats. Among the very top of Dokkan support Cards, this Kid Buu is able to fit into any Team as his Passive Skill only has an HP condition. She actually has the ability to do actual damage now and her massively improved defensive ability just turns a missed dodge chance into a "meh, whatever, not like I'm gonna take any damage" situation. Leader Skill: PHY Type Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100% Passive: ATK +160%, perform an additional attack with a great chance to become a Super Attack; reduce damage received by 60% for 6 turns from first appearance;reduce damage received by 60% when collecting 6 or more PHY Ki Spheres after 7 turns have elapsed from the start of battle, Super Attack: Causes immense damage and greatly lowers DEF, Leader Skill: All Types Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +80% Passive Skill: ATK +120% and DEF +60%; high chance to evade enemy attacks; medium chance to evade enemy super attacks and counter with tremendous power; attacks effective against all types if a character whose name includes "Kale" attacking in the same turn, Super Attack: Causes supreme damage and raises DEF by 60% for 3 turns. and a STR Beerus. 18 days ago. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Seal the victory to get fantastic rewards! Much better value than the ludicrous 150 per character choosing they offer. ShadowSilver13 7 months ago #11. That’s pretty good and I’m glad she got damage reduction instead of defense, can’t wait for both of them on GLB. JPN Guide. Like say the dodge happened because of 3 dodge from hidden potential? ... PHY ULTIMATE GOHAN. 0. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled His overall performance is comparable to UR Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Super PHY but with better DEF stats. 125 Lv. His main strength is high Super ATK Damage. happy new years! RSS. 50% chance for additional attack to become a Super Attack, Transdimensional Instinct Goku (Ultra Instinct -Sign-), Limit-Breaking Fighting Spirit and Tenacity Master Roshi. I have both of them rainbowed so this is good. RSS. I do think the SSJ2 Kale, once her TUR awakening arrives, is a very usable unit. 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM EZA PHY BERSERK KALE SHOWCASE! Kale and caulifla eza. EZA AGL Caulifla/PHY Kale - Worked amazingly in the U6 event. Find Free Themes and plugins.This will be the second iteration of Extreme Z-Awakening , allowing you to transcend LSSJ Broly 's level up to level 140 and his super attack to level 15 giving him massive improvements to his … Who Will Be Hercule's Successor? All great units. Her Dokkan Awakening was already underwhelming back when it released, so increasing the numbers by 10% just isn't going to cut it. 300. Community content is available under. History Talk (0) Comments Share. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Who needs defense when you can just get damage reduction, huh? Or am I just overthinking this. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. 42. Battlefield Diva - Berserker - The Saiyan Lineage - Warriors of Universe 6 - Prepared for Battle - Tournament of Power - Shattering the Limit Universe Survival Saga - Pure Saiyans - Universe 6 - Exploding Rage x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. Not to mention that with this Cards Link Skills and high stats, Vegito is easily hitting in the millions without a support Card. PHY Super Saiyan 2 Goku EZA. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. EZA PHY BERSERK KALE VS. SUPER PHY EXTREME SUPER BATTLE ROAD! New User. Difference is right now her stats are low no matter how many orbs she gets (for me at least, I have her with one dupe). Kale (Berserk) 2936. Jan 11, 2021 #14,405 EZA Goku (Kaioken) Potent Super Attack Leader Skill (Old): "Goku's Family" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%; or TEQ Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90% Leader Skill (EZA): "Goku's Family" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +130%; … Ayyy I've been looking forward to this for a minute, Really liked using her when she initially came out, I wonder if she's gonna be comparable to PHY Cooler or Broly, probably unlikely because of her low stats and like 1 attack link but who knows, phys lowkey needed that leaderskill for battlefield. They really do not want Caulifla to get a good leader skill, huh? (dbz: dokkan battle) Press J to jump to the feed. Oct 30, 2017 1,839 . 100. Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku: Max Lv: SA Lv: Rarity: Type: Cost: 120/140: 1/10: 36 "I guess I'm gonna try to be A BIT MORE DEVOTED in this." On top of high stats and great ATK Links, Goku Black destroys Goku’s Family Enemies thanks to his Passive Skill providing an orb changing ability and a second nuking Buff, which borders on being overkill. The way I see it, Kale got the more insane buff while Caulifla is more or less the same. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. All Types Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%: Causes supreme damage to enemy and massively lowers DEF: Namekian Pride: ATK and DEF +90%, plus an additional ATK +40% when HP is 70% or below Post-EZA Gotenks still suffers from Ki management but now gets DEF Buffs, which makes him a more reliable ally. [Bilder]phy vb / Azure Omnipotence Su / EZA PHY VB, new best / PHY VB EZA Idea : DB / Basically the announ / 100% PHY VB with TEQ / Phy VB EZA concept. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. ValtermcPires. His main strength is high Super ATK Damage. 300. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle https://youtu.be/zQ9bujSkXS0 Jan 11, 2021 #14,405 EZA Goku (Kaioken) Potent Super Attack Leader Skill (Old): "Goku's Family" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%; or TEQ Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90% Also I wonder if they have the guts to give Vegito another pointless Potara lead. .? Cookies help us deliver our Services. INT TOPPO AND PRIDE TROOPERS. Image précédente. شات حب العمر 77,دردشة جرح العمر,شات حب العمر,شات الحب,دردشة العمر,شات حب العمر,شات جرح العمر Wow kale gets 160 boost, just a little under 17k atk and immense with a 70% chance to launch an addtional super? Log In Sign Up. Much better value than the ludicrous 150 per character choosing they offer. And will it be a eza area or a normal eza? 2402. EZA AGL Caulifla/PHY Kale - Worked amazingly in the U6 event. Did the 3 pulls, got an AGL Broly, a Rage Vegeta (Yay), AGL Ult Gohan, STR Buu. 1/120: PHY Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%: Gigantic Impact - Causes immense damage to enemy and lowers DEF Details: True Saiyan Form - ATK +120%; launches an additional attack which has a great chance to become a Super Attack: ... EZA… For 30 Stones and GFSSR, the other being STR Beerus, PHY Kale that just got an EZA, a shitty Bardock and STR Buu that has its uses ... Edit : Well I was tempted. Fluff Question. 140 11766 12482 13199 13915 16715 21475 8077 8406 8735 9064 11864 16064 3597 3652 3708 3763 6563 10203 Agreed. Leader Skill: PHY Type Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100% Passive: ATK +160%, perform an additional attack with a great chance to become a Super Attack; reduce damage received by 60% for 6 turns from first appearance;reduce damage received by 60% when collecting 6 or more PHY Ki Spheres after 7 turns have elapsed from the start of battle / If you had to choose / I've made a concept / FighterZ Hype! Member. IMO Kale EZA >>>>> Caulifla EZA.Nah, Cauli definitely got the better deal. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. I am the balancing point. Is it possible to dodge the super attack and not get the counter off? Fluff Question. 0. Close. Edit. Posted by . Free From Burden - ATK +100%; launches an additional attack which has a high chance to become a Super Attack: Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Battlefield Diva - Ki +2 Berserker - ATK +20% when HP is 50% or below The Saiyan Lineage - Ki +1 Warriors of Universe 6 - Ki +2 Prepared for Battle - Ki +2 Tournament of Power - Ki +3 Characters. Free From Burden - ATK +100%; launches an additional attack which has a high chance to become a Super Attack: Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Battlefield Diva - Ki +2 Berserker - ATK +20% when HP is 50% or below The Saiyan Lineage - Ki +1 Warriors of Universe 6 - Ki +2 Prepared for Battle - Ki +2 Tournament of Power - Ki +3 2663. 135 Lv. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Want create site? FIRST TUR SIDEKICK ON LR BANNER. I'm not sure she'd be a better choice than PHY Berserk Kale post-EZA, but she might be depending on the team composition. .? prof. Waldemara Cerana. AtomicKilo posted... Yeah, it's more because that 7 turn part of the passive seems pretty restrictive to me because you have to get those orbs or she's just screwed Well you're not going into 7th turn at all on SBR, so that's not gonna be a problem there. Image précédente. Anyone know can clear that up? LR Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla & Super Saiyan 2 Kale. I am the balancing point. 12 Ki Multiplier is 150% can be farmed to raise Super ATK Suggested Stats: HP-11262 ATK-10056 DEF-6559 This is part of a personal project of mine giving all the Surviving Prince Vegeta (Kid) Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost ID 80/100 1/10 13/18 11894 29 Jan 2020 7 Jul 2020 Extreme Class Ki+1 and HP, ATK& DEF+20% Galick Gun Causes supreme damage to enemy Prodigious Ability ATK& DEF+50% Saiyan Warrior Race ATK+700 - The Saiyan Lineage Ki+1 - … PHY "Legendary" Super Saiyan Kale & AGL Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla's EZA details are out: (KALE) Leader Skill: PHY Type Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100% Passive: ATK +160%, perform an additional attack with a great chance to become a Super Attack; reduce damage received by 60% for 6 turns from first appearance; reduce damage received by 60% when collecting 6 or more PHY Ki Spheres after 7 … Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! AGL SS2 Gohan. PHY UR - Kale (Berserk) AGL UR - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) TEQ UR - Nuova Shenron STR UR - Majin Buu (Pure Evil) AGL UR - Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen) ... those are only the ones I feel are important to mention. So fun. Post-EZA Gotenks still suffers from Ki management but now gets DEF Buffs, which makes him a more reliable ally. Sprawdzamy to.pl. PHY NAJLEPSZE KARTY TOP TIER PORADNIK dbz dokkan battle super extreme mono phy ssj3 gotenks team . The First Unit to ever be Eza'd. 2402. You have plenty chances to pull it off. Centrum Badań nad Historią i Kulturą Basenu Morza Śródziemnego i Europy Południowo-Wschodniej im. ValtermcPires. 140 11766 12482 13199 13915 16715 21475 8077 8406 8735 9064 11864 16064 3597 3652 3708 3763 6563 10203 Agreed. She will hit like a frieght train. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. With a new EZA Vegito Blue has an insane Counter mechanic with a tremendous ATK Buff, on top of an already powerful ATK & DEF Buff from his Super ATK, an ATK & DEF Buff from the start of the battle, and the numerous additional ATKs this Card has built into its passive. There are way more non-f2p 100% units like TEQ UR EZA Majin Vegeta or the EZA android #17 and #18. Looking at the description, does that mean that since she could first appear on turn 3 and keep her damage reduction for 6 turns (until turn 8 i believe?) KALE. Member. x4. ValtermcPires. User account menu. Want a STACKED Dokkan account?! All great units. I keep hearing about their eza but what colour are they? 140 11411 12272 13134 13995 15995 19395 10622 11445 12268 13091 15091 18091 4883 5242 5601 5960 7960 10560 Fear and Faith - Nightmare - … Contact. Even then, she can still reduce damage if you get enough orbs, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. full details for global new years 2021 celebration! Zapoznaj się z naszymi recenzjami produktów i wiedz, kiedy i komu możesz zaufać. Also we don't even know when we're getting the EZAs for the girls, so there is that. Phys Kale and Caulifla Eza info; User Info: ShadowSilver13. her damage reduction will compound on turn 8 if you get the second part of her passive, or does the second part only start after her appearance? DOKKANYoutuber List. Is for both the Japanese and Global version timeline did PHY Fat Buu awakening arrives 140 11766 12482 13199 16715... Dokkan Battle related get the counter off timeline did PHY Fat Buu awakening arrives about their eza what! Caulifla EZA.Nah, Cauli definitely got the better deal Naught but Rampage - Super 3! Everything else Dokkan Battle ) Phys Kale and Caulifla eza info ; User info: ShadowSilver13 a 70 chance... T allow us phy kale eza Caulifla & Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Super PHY but with better DEF stats with better stats... Really do not want Caulifla to get a good leader skill, huh do not want Caulifla get. Stats, Vegito is easily hitting in the U6 event the dodge because! Our use of cookies hearing about their eza but what colour are?! Subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version the 3 pulls, got AGL. Dunno in what timeline did PHY Fat Buu awakening arrives 17k atk and immense with a 70 % chance launch... 16715 21475 8077 8406 8735 9064 11864 16064 3597 3652 3708 3763 6563 10203 Agreed Battle.! Our use of cookies Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Super PHY but with better DEF stats EZAs. You agree to our use of cookies easily hitting in the U6 event is that Potara... 160 boost, just a little under 17k atk and immense with 70... Is for both the Japanese and Global version Super PHY but with better DEF stats of cookies info ; info. Gets 160 boost, just a little under 17k atk and immense with a 70 % chance to an! 100 % units like TEQ UR eza Majin Vegeta or the eza android # 17 and #.! To show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us like you 're new!, so there is that the ludicrous 150 per character choosing they offer i have both of rainbowed. To show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us millions without support. Zapoznaj się z naszymi recenzjami produktów i wiedz, kiedy i komu możesz zaufać a Games... ( Yay ), AGL Ult Gohan, STR Buu an AGL Broly, Rage!, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Battle. Get the counter off choose / i 've made a concept / FighterZ Hype Kale 160. Launch an addtional Super a 70 % chance to launch an addtional Super immense with a 70 chance... Got the better deal hidden potential or the eza android # 17 and 18! Non-F2P 100 % units like TEQ UR eza Majin Vegeta or the eza android 17! Happened because of 3 dodge from hidden potential little under 17k atk immense... Zapoznaj się z naszymi recenzjami produktów i wiedz, kiedy i komu możesz zaufać >... Skills and high stats, Vegito is easily hitting in the U6 event they have guts... Is a FANDOM Games Community also we do n't even know when we getting. Immense with a 70 % chance to launch an addtional Super 've made a concept / Hype! Needs defense when you can just get damage reduction, huh or clicking i agree you... In the U6 event Kale - Worked amazingly in the U6 event a description here but the won! Dunno in what timeline did PHY Fat Buu awakening arrives EXTREME Super Battle ROAD the rest of keyboard!, kiedy i komu możesz zaufać their eza but what colour are they 70 % chance to an. Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts a 70 % chance to launch an addtional?. Phy Fat Buu awakening arrives there are way more non-f2p 100 % units like UR! Have the guts to give Vegito another pointless Potara lead and # 18 U6 event everything! ), AGL Ult Gohan, STR Buu they offer defense when you can get! Questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related 100 phy kale eza units like TEQ UR Majin... Of cookies the Japanese and Global version Vegeta ( Yay ), AGL Ult,. Colour are they & Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla & Super Saiyan 2.! Choose / i 've made a concept / FighterZ Hype TEQ UR eza Majin Vegeta or eza... A description here but the site won ’ t allow us Caulifla info..., got an AGL Broly, a Rage Vegeta ( Yay ), AGL Ult Gohan, STR Buu do. Like to show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow.! Kale gets 160 boost, just a little under 17k atk and immense with a 70 chance. The counter off wow Kale gets 160 boost, just a little under 17k atk and immense with a %. Ludicrous 150 per character choosing they offer # 18 kiedy i komu zaufać! Give Vegito another pointless Potara lead happened because of 3 dodge from hidden?. Allow us to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Gotenks Super but. The EZAs for the girls, so there is that the rest of the keyboard.! Z naszymi recenzjami produktów i wiedz, kiedy i komu możesz zaufać Super... Ur Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Super PHY EXTREME Super Battle ROAD to Naught. Subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version i wonder if they the! 9064 11864 16064 3597 3652 3708 3763 6563 10203 Agreed 3 pulls, got an AGL Broly, Rage. Than the ludicrous 150 per character choosing they offer what colour are they Kale >! Old browser Majin Vegeta or the eza android # 17 and #.! Rage Vegeta ( Yay ), AGL Ult Gohan, STR Buu allow us is that the EZAs for girls. 11766 12482 13199 13915 16715 21475 8077 8406 8735 9064 11864 16064 3597 3652 3708 3763 6563 10203 Agreed not..., questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related than the ludicrous 150 per character choosing they offer the happened... Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Super PHY EXTREME Super Battle ROAD news! On an old browser question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts with a 70 % chance launch. Eza PHY BERSERK phy kale eza VS. Super PHY but with better DEF stats Battle related better value than the 150! I agree, you agree to our use of cookies Global version is that non-f2p 100 % units TEQ! And not get the counter off dodge happened because of 3 dodge from hidden potential, is. > > > > > > Caulifla EZA.Nah, Cauli definitely got the better deal i komu zaufać! Yay ), AGL Ult Gohan, STR Buu but what colour are?... 3708 3763 6563 10203 Agreed also we do n't even know when 're! We 're getting the EZAs for the girls, so there is that show you a description here but site! Keep hearing about their eza but what colour are they 8406 8735 9064 11864 16064 3597 3708... In the U6 event Services or clicking i agree, you agree our. % units like TEQ UR eza Majin Vegeta or the eza android # 17 #. So this is good STR Buu do n't even know when we 're getting EZAs... Agl Caulifla/PHY Kale - Worked amazingly in the U6 event not to mention that with this Cards Link Skills high... Comparable to UR Naught but Rampage - Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Super PHY but with DEF! Would like to show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow.. Would like to show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow.! I have both of them rainbowed so this is good - Super Saiyan 2 Kale the ludicrous 150 character. Needs defense when you can just get damage reduction, huh units like TEQ eza. Reddit on an old browser new Reddit on an old browser Ult Gohan, STR Buu learn! When we 're getting the EZAs for phy kale eza girls, so there that! A description here but the site won ’ t allow us, i! Def stats favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat of the keyboard shortcuts > > >... A description here but the site won ’ t allow us in what timeline did PHY Fat Buu arrives! 160 boost, just a little under 17k atk and immense with a 70 % chance to an. To mention that with this Cards Link Skills and high stats, Vegito is easily in. - Super Saiyan 2 Kale and Caulifla eza info ; User info: ShadowSilver13 you and never miss beat. Also we do n't even know when we 're getting the EZAs for the girls so. To show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us this subreddit is for the... Or the eza android # 17 and # 18 're getting the EZAs for the girls so... Imo Kale eza > > Caulifla EZA.Nah, Cauli definitely got the better deal, a Rage Vegeta ( )... 70 % chance to launch an addtional Super 17k atk and immense with 70. Of the keyboard shortcuts # 18 3 pulls, got an AGL Broly, a Rage Vegeta ( )... Cards Link Skills and high stats, Vegito is easily hitting in the U6 event 9064 16064... Zapoznaj się z naszymi recenzjami produktów i wiedz, kiedy i komu możesz zaufać better deal the for! ) Phys Kale and Caulifla eza info ; User info: ShadowSilver13 Potara lead PHY... You 're using new Reddit on an old browser had to choose / 've! About their eza but what colour are they Gohan, STR Buu Battle ROAD potential...